For OD Publishers
Open Data Node is an open source software platform that provides user with tools and functions for effective long-term publishing, management and exchange of (linked) open data. It supports the whole life cycle of the data. ODN is equipped with a set of APIs allowing 3rd parties to build applications on top of it.
Characteristics of ODN
- modular – integrating:
- allowing to create distributed network of nodes – can cooperate and interchange data with any other ODN.
- can be easily integrated to existing infrastructure
- scalable – from small installation for little town to nationwide platform
- accompanied with the set of useful generic open data publication methodologies
Who is it for
- Public institutions
- Municipalities of any size
- Scientific or education institutions
- any subject that want to publish or exchange data
- any other – even for business subjects
Do you want to start using Open Data Node ? Just visit page How to start or contact us and we will help you with the initial steps.Currently there is interesting opportunity to become pilot instance of ODN supported by project Comsode. For more information about pilots visit page ODN pilots.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.